Thursday, September 3, 2009

And if Castles are your thing....

We saw a lot of awesome castles in Germany. Many of them were under construction - which is probably an ongoing thing when you have a building that covers 5 acres and is 800 years old!

This one was in Heidelberg. It was under major construction. But I did manage to get some really cool shots. I love taking pictures of abstract architecture.






I accidentally got this guy's profile in my picture. He's kinda cute though isn't he?

We also visited this castle - but I don't remember what city it was in.



And this is the Swan Castle. This is on the grounds of Neuschwanstein. Neuschwanstein is the castle that was the model for The Disney Castle.



Unfortuantely the pictures we took of Neuschwanstein are on Judith's camera. I will post them as soon as we get them transferred.

Just one last thing.

This made us laugh everytime. "Exit" signs in Europe are as such......



Pronounced just like it sounds!!!!!!


No comments: