Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well hello everyone! My blog still exists - I just haven't had much to say.

I am really excited about 2009 as this is the year we go to Germany! We leave July 31 and will be in Germany for 3 weeks. While we are there we will get to see some really awesome sites around Europe - and spend time with our Judith and her family!

2009 is also the year that Ashley becomes a teenager. Yikes! Teenager in the house!

Our New Year's resolution is to do family devotions 3 to 4 nights per week this year. Ashley is in charge of tonight's devotion. That should be fun! I'm excited to spend the quality time with my family and learn more about God and His plan for our life!

So happy 2009 everyone! Pray for our country's leadership and the economy - 2009 could prove to be a very challenging year without getting God in the middle of our lives!

God Bless!

No comments: